Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Words To Warm The Heart

As I have mentioned before, over the years I have collected words and snapshots that are near and dear to my heart.

Today, I thought that I would share a few of my gardening ones with you.  Perhaps you will find them as heartwarming as I do.

Spread seeds of joy and happiness.

The harvest you gather tomorrow are the seeds you plant today.

A beautiful garden is a work of heart.

Friends are like flowers in the garden of life.

God blesses the hands that work in a garden.

Herbs add spice to your life.

Grow where you are planted.

Plant smiles, grow giggles, harvest love.

The seed is hope, the flower is joy.

Kind thoughts are the root, kind words are the blossoms, kind deeds are the fruit.

Spring blessings as we enjoy this beautiful spring season.  Summer is just around the corner.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely words and such pretty garden pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the two geese is beautiful. The casting of their shadows is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always so sweet and refreshing to visit you, dearest Teri. Thank you for the beautiful pictures and precious words.

    Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful post, oh how I enjoyed it. I think my favorite is 'plant smiles, grow giggle, harvest love.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those happy thoughts. Interesting how the garden can teach us so much about life. Thank you for those wise words.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughtful words and pretty pictures to pair with them. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely garden photos and equally lovely quotes! I love those purple iris! Sending hugs and blessings for the end of your week. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post! I just love your blog, it makes my heart happy!!! Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers and sentiments, Teri. The blue Iris in the garden are breathtaking. What a show! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful assortment of color and beauty you have growing in your garden Teri! I just loved all your garden quotes too! I am planning to make some signs for my garden, and I think I shall 'borrow' a couple of your quotes! Those blue irises are amazing! And the black-eyed Susans so pretty too! Enjoy the beauties of all these lovely blooms :)

    ReplyDelete