Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Heartspun

Family and Friends are Like Patchwork Quilts

Patchwork Quilt

Our family is like a patchwork quilt,
With kindness gently sewn,
Each piece is an original,
With beauty all its own.

With threads of warmth and happiness,
It's tightly stitched together,
To last in love throughout the years,
Our family is forever.
~ Author Unknown ~

Friendship is like a patchwork quilt of caring words, thoughtful deeds, lots of laughter, all stitched together with understanding.
~ Author Unknown ~

9 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you choose for your blog post; especially the homespun fabrics...goes perfectly with your blog name. I love special sayings about quilts too! What a happy post today. Thanks Teri for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog makes me happy! It evokes such feelings of coziness and home. Hugs to you. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this post! Makes me more than ever want to learn to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love patchwork, Teri. I'd fill our whole cottage with it, if I could. Sweet poem to think about when I see patchwork now. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poem Teri, life is like a patchwork quilt too, I think... many different pieces that make up a pattern of life and joy. Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is a sweet pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I am loving catching up on your blog. I did not mean to, but I have taken a little computer break. Now it's a treat for me to get to see all the posts that I've missed. I am so thankful for your little space. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete