Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Good Morning

Here it is, the last day of May.  This month has gone by so very quickly.  I have taken time away and now I look forward to being back.

In the days ahead, I plan to come by and visit your little spaces during my afternoon quiet time.

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  My 'daughter' and I enjoyed out and about time on the Saturday before Mother's Day.  We both love gardening and flowers, so we enjoyed time together choosing 'pretties' for our homes and our gardens.  On Sunday, we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day sermon and good fellowship.  We were with our son, 'daughter' and grand doggy after church.  I have a pretty hanging basket on our front porch and a pretty Mother's Day card from them.


Most of all, my hubby and I cherished the time that we were all together.

We also enjoyed dinner at Texas Roadhouse on Mother's Day and dessert and coffee that evening on our front porch.

♥ A LOVELY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND ♥

We enjoyed two getaways during the month of May, one in our little RV and one in our little SUV.  We enjoyed good times and now it is good to be back home.

The month of May was spent tending to our home, our yard and garden, good times with our kids, two little getaways and chats on our front porch.  We have enjoyed peaceful and quiet days and there were a few busy days.  We have so much to be thankful for and we feel so very blessed.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Teri. Sounds like you had a wonderful month of May, blessed with family and fun. Love your pretty flowers. It is nice to have time away from home and then again always a blessing to be back home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, sweet friend! It sounds like you had a delightful time away.

    It's hard to believe today is the last day in May! Ah, summer is upon us {{smiles}}

    Much love to you, dear Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, my friend!
    Your time away sounds lovely.
    If you are like I am, you are most happy to be home. : )
    Have a cozy day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The month of May is always a busy one for us too. Time away is needed every now and then for rest and relaxation. Glad you had an nice time.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. Dessert and coffee on the porch, oh my, that sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds as if you had a very nice Mother's day. Oh how I wish I had a porch to do some front porch sitting. Nice to have you back, you were missed. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a wonderful, merry month of May, Teri! It's always good to step away from the computer and enjoy some quiet times away from the chatter of the online world. I think that is what summer is for!! :) Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a blessed Mother's Day you had! So wonderful to have that time with your 'daughter' and to enjoy that time together as a family! Glad you had some fun getaways too! Yes, I too am wondering where in the world May went to! It came and went so fast! And June is moving right along too! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete