Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Tea Time

The very sight of a teapot puts a smile on my face and warms my heart.  It shares quiet, peaceful and gentle thoughts.  A pretty teapot adds such charm and warmth to our humble little cottage.  It is such a plain and simple part of my day, a cherished time for me.

If you are cold, tea will warm you.
If you are too heated, it will cool you.
If you are depressed, it will cheer you.
If you are excited, it will calm you.
by William Gladstone


I would love to invite you to come inside our little cottage, where it is warm and cosy, to share our friendship over a cup of tea, a sweet homemade treat and a warm hug.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Teri, how I would love to be able to share a cup of tea with you. What a special blessing that would be. I will hold that offer in my heart and think of you often. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea will cure what ever ails you, physically or mentally.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be a blessing to share a cuppa tea with you, Teri. Wishing you a very relaxing afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I lived closer! Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so enjoy sitting across from you at your kitchen table and enjoying a pot of tea with you, Teri. Tea truly does calm one's spirit and sets the world aright.

    Hugs,
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, how wonderful to discover your lovely blog ~ a delightful respite from the "noise" of this world.

    Blessings from our home to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cup of tea with you would be such a delight indeed! Such joy and peace always found here. I agree that a cup of tea is the perfect way to relax in the afternoon. My favorite is green tea or chai latte. Hugs to you today my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had just made myself a cup of tea when I clicked over to your blog. Tea is truly good for the soul.

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Tis the season for tea! Too bad we're not neighbors. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Teri~ what a delight to find your cozy little cottage here.
    There is peace here in your little corner of the world.
    I wasn't sure if you had a button to follow along, I couldn't find a way to follow you?
    Have a blessed weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh it's chill here, tea sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete