Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome

  A New Year

A New Blog

 A New Beginning

God gives us a fresh beginning each and every day.

This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

There will be plannin' and preparin' and fluffin' and featherin' going on around our little cottage as we begin the New Year.


We will be snuggled in, warm and cosy, as we enjoy the simple comforts of our little cottage.

May you be blessed with warmth in your home,
love in your heart, peace in your soul,
and joy in your life.

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Teri! I am so excited to come and visit your little space. I love your photo of your bench covered in snow. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back with your new start to the new year. Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2017 and a year of many blessings. Great photo on bench with snow on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture, Teri!! I hope you and your family will have many blessings this year! Much love,
    ~Melanie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Teri! So glad to have you back blogging with this sweet new blog. I have missed you. Your blog is beautiful and so "country" with the red gingham. I love your blessing of warmth, love, peace and joy. Praying we all have this in the new year!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippee...you're back! I'm so pleased you're blogging again and I know I'm not the only that's missed your posts. Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! A beautiful blog and a pretty snow picture. Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Teri! Sweet blessings for your new beginnings!

    Love,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, sweet Teri! I hope 2017 is filled to the brim with lots of love, sweet joy, and wonderful blessings.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy to find you BACK.
    This is a Happy New Year!
    I like the side post of your thoughts for 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's good to see you blogging again. Your winter bench looks so homey. xo

    ReplyDelete