Sunday, January 15, 2017

Take Time

Take time to think,
it is the source of power.
Take time to read,
it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to play,
it is the secret of staying young.
Take time to be quiet,
it is the opportunity to seek God.
Take time to be aware,
it is the opportunity to help others.
Take time to love and be loved,
it is God's greatest gift.
Take time to laugh,
it is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly,
it is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream,
it is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray,
it is the greatest power on earth.
~ Author Unknown ~
I want to take time to cherish the little things that come my way.

Warmest blessings for your Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Teri. Very wise advice this morning. Wishing you both a lovely day filled with many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Teri. I am ever so thankful that the sky is blue and the sun is shining and the temperatures are warming up in our neck of the woods. I pray that the storm headed your way came softly and that you are okay. May you have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post, Teri. Thank you so much. "Take time to be aware" is an area I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Take Time post, Teri! I need to take more time to do all these things! I will admit though, I am a friendly person. I hope you were spared the terrible ice storm. We are to get the ice tonight but it's to change to rain tomorrow. Enjoy your week!
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful reminders of the little things of life that really are the big things! Hugs today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post to read in preparation for the new week. Thanks, Teri. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. Nice to read such good advice. Hugs. Juli

    ReplyDelete