Sunday, January 29, 2017

Counting My Blessings

I count my blessings one by one
Though great or small they be,
And know without the help of God
Not one would ever be.
I thank Him for these blessings
Each morning of each day, 
And then again at close of night
Before sleep comes my way.
He grants me all these blessings
Though sinner that I be,
And with the many faults of mine
I know that He loves me.
by Harold F. Mohn


Blessings to all on this beautiful winter morning.  With loving and tender prayers, may your Sunday be filled with God's grace.

9 comments:

  1. Good Sunday Morning, Teri. A beautiful post this morning. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri...may you have a wonderful day of rest :) mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. End of the January and looking forward to February!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely post and picture for this day that the Lord hath made, Teri! Hope you have a cozy Sunday afternoon and evening.
    God bless, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our blessings are rich and many, too many to be counted! Enjoyed this poem you shared! Hope your Sunday was restful and blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Teri for all your blessings you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post, Teri. Thank you so much for sharing the poem and the beautiful winter picture. We are finally beginning to have some snow here in our neck of the woods. I was beginning to think that winter was going to pass us by without any for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to you, Teri. Thank you for sharing your words today. I always find meaning in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A grateful heart can't help but shine Christ's love to the world. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete